RAF

Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
JavaScript:
`var id = document.getElementById('canvas');

var ctx = id.getContext('2d');

!((_rAF) => {

      function render() {

  window.requestAnimationFrame = (cb) => {

    _rAF((t) => {

    ctx.beginPath();

    ctx.moveTo(75, 50);

    ctx.lineTo(100, 75);

    ctx.lineTo(100, 50);

    ctx.fillStyle = "#643A9C";

    ctx.fill();

      cb(t);

      render();

    })

})(window.requestAnimationFrame);
so im trying to make a rAF triangle thing here. However the triangle doesn't render. What can I do to fix it?

Joined
Jul 24, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
a smaller version seems to work ok...
Code:
function draw() {
    const canvas = document.getElementById('canvas');
    const ctx    = canvas.getContext('2d');
    ctx.beginPath();
    ctx.moveTo(75, 50);
    ctx.lineTo(100, 75);
    ctx.lineTo(100, 50);
    ctx.fillStyle = "#643A9C";
    ctx.fill();
};
draw();

do you have the correct canvas element, not a div?
<canvas id="canvas"></canvas>