De : [email protected]
[mailto:p[email protected]] De la part
de TyBriD
Envoyé : vendredi 19 décembre 2003 09:40
À : (e-mail address removed)
Objet : Newbie Question HELP!

hello guys i am new top programming and was told python is the best place to
start i so far understand variables ex: print ("Fill In Below") name =
raw_input("Enter Your Name Please: ") age = input("Enter Your Age Please: ")
print "Your Name Is", name print "Your Age Is", age

but i was wondering if there was a way to compile a EXE file to display the
print because this only seems to run in python shell, or is there a way to
create my own interface for my program in python thanks in advanced