Read a recordset into a variable so I can disconnect from DB and use results?

Noozer

This seem to be a simple question, but I'm having no luck with Google
keywords...

I have an some ASP in which I open a recordset via a connection to a MSSQL
database. I don't want to keep the database connection open while I'm
processing the data from the resulting recordset.

Is there a method that I can use to copy the recordset into an array
(collection, etc), the close my DB connnection and finally process the data
I copied from the recordset?

Mike

Noozer said:
This seem to be a simple question, but I'm having no luck with Google
keywords...

I have an some ASP in which I open a recordset via a connection to a MSSQL
database. I don't want to keep the database connection open while I'm
processing the data from the resulting recordset.

Is there a method that I can use to copy the recordset into an array
(collection, etc), the close my DB connnection and finally process the data
I copied from the recordset?

And if you crosspost, make sure the follow-up goes to all the groups
that you originally posted to. That way, people don't waste time
responding to something that has already been answered.