reading HTML files from a given URL

r@bbit

Can you read html files from a perl cgi/program?
I need to read the HTML index file from a URL supplied to the program and
determine if its in a frameset.
The frameset bit is easy enough, but I'm not sure how to access the index
file. I know how to open files etc. when I have a path :)
Can it be done?

thanks

Brian Harnish