Reading my own stdout

Miki Tebeka

Hello All,

I have a windows app (wxPython) that uses a C DLL (via SWIG).
The C DLL emits a lot of information using "printf" and I'd like to catch
this output and show it in the GUI.

How can I do this? (OS is winXP).

(The only option I see now is to do a "-Dprintf=my_log_function"
which I don't like.)

Thanks.
Miki Tebeka <[email protected]>
http://tebeka.bizhat.com
The only difference between children and adults is the price of the toys