Refresh one from from another?

Noozer

I've tried Google and found many solutions, but can't seem to make any of
them work...

I have a frameset that contains two frames... "nav" and "pages". In the nav
frame I have a link called "refresh". When I click this link I want the
content of the pages frame to refresh the same as if I had right clicked the
frame and chose REFRESH from the menu.

I've tried the following (and many more) with no success.

onclick="parent.frames['pages'].location.reload();"> Refresh</span>
Refresh</span>
Refresh</span>

How can I refresh the pages from from a link in the nav frame???