Reg cgi header

praba kar

Dear All,

I have doubt regarding headers in cgi
programming. If I gives "Content-Type:text/plain"
then I try to print html contents. Is right or wrong
after giving content-type: text/plain?

regards
Prabahar

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends 'n family snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Peter Hansen

praba said:
I have doubt regarding headers in cgi
programming. If I gives "Content-Type:text/plain"
then I try to print html contents. Is right or wrong
after giving content-type: text/plain?

Since you didn't like the other two replies you've already received in
response to your previous two postings of the same question, I'll
provide another and you can see if you like it any better:

It is wrong. Don't do it.

:)

-Peter