    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Marti

    Martin, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Martin

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Using these in render method is too late since form has already begun
    rendering (scrips to be rendered are sort of fixed at that point already).
    Do registration in OnPreRender/PreRender stage.

    Teemu Keiski, Aug 30, 2006

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Thanks Teemu

    Martin, Aug 31, 2006
  4. Martin

    msnews Guest

    Are you expecting to see something no the web page or just in the HTML
    source?

    Normally this will place a script reference in your code which you cannot
    see. Try placing a Javascript alert into the script to see if that is
    fired.

    Brennan Stehling
    http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/

    msnews, Sep 11, 2006