Regulate data stream

Bruce Lee

Hello

Does anyone know a way of regulsting the flow of data through a buffered
output stream. ie I would like to limit the output to say, 10kb/sec via
multiple threads. Would I need to change the buffer size or implement a
Thread.sleep in the loop or some other way?

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee said:
Hello

Does anyone know a way of regulsting the flow of data through a buffered
output stream. ie I would like to limit the output to say, 10kb/sec via
multiple threads. Would I need to change the buffer size or implement a
Thread.sleep in the loop or some other way?

*regulating

Roedy Green

Does anyone know a way of regulsting the flow of data through a buffered
output stream.

You want to implement a FilterOutputStream that can be plugged into
the stream.

I will write you one for $50 US.