remove header in detailsview

Mario Krsnic

Hello everybody,
I have in a VWD-Project several sqldatasource- controls and I bind them
during runtime with
DetailsView:
SqlDataSource2.SelectCommand = "select field1 from Tab1 where id= " & 4
DetailsView1.DataSourceID = SqlDataSource2.ID
This works. Now I would like to remove the header of DetailsView with:
DetailsView1.Fields(0).ShowHeader = False
It does not work. How to remove the header?
Thank you!
Mario