Remove hidden from only hovered element

Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have about 9 blocks all with the hidden class in the span element, using my code below, I hover over 1 span block and it removed hidden from all 9 blocks... I just want it to remove from 1 block that I'm hovering on

JavaScript:
$(document).ready(function($) {

  $('.image-link-hover').hover(function() {
    $('span.hover-img').toggleClass('hidden');
  });

});

Joined
Jul 3, 2022
Messages
93
Reaction score
23
JavaScript:
$('.image-link-hover').hover(function() {
      $(this).children('span.hover-img').toggleClass('hidden');
    });