Repeater DataNavigateURLFields

Luke Davis

I know what to do if I want to use HyperLinkField, but ItemTemplate in the
Repeater control only allows Hyperlink which does not contain a definition
for DataNavigateUrlFields. So how would I load a link to reflect multiple
parameters without using the DataNavigateUrlFields? I tried the
DataBinder.Container ordeal but that only allows one variable. Any help
out?

This is the wrong code I have, but this is at least what I am trying to do.

Thanks,

Luke

<asp:Repeater ID="rptTable" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1">

<HeaderTemplate>

States:

</HeaderTemplate>

<ItemTemplate>

<asp:HyperLinkField DataNavigateUrlFields="City,State,ZipCode,MedianSales"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="template.aspx?city={0}&ampstate={1}&ampzipcode={2}&ampMedianSales={3}"
DataTextField="State" />

</ItemTemplate>

<FooterTemplate>

</FooterTemplate>