Report Viewer Question

BStrick

I have a question concerning the ReportViewer control, all of the
information that I have found relating to web reports involve using SQL
Server Reporting Services. I know that I can embed the report into a
form if I'm developing a WinApp. I'm curious if I can do the same thing
onlie by embedding a report into a webApp?

I know that the webApp would wrk fine locally but what about if its
hosted over the internet?