Resize Image in Datagrid

Steph

Hi,

With a database that stores the path of several images, i have:

<ASP:TemplateColumn ...>
<ItemTemplate>
<ASP:Image id="thePicture" ImageUrl=' <% #
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PictureRelativePath") %>' />
</ItemTemplate>
</ASP:TemplateColumn>

I would like to resize the image (25% of the original) in that column of my
datagrid, but if i try with the DataGrid1_ItemCreated event, it doesn't
work.

Could you provide me any help ??!

Thanks.

Steph

Thanks, but i can't imagine there is no a more simple way to :
1/ retreive the Width property of the image
2/ when each item is created in the datagrid, just change the Width
property.

No ?

Bruce Barker

but becuase the resize is done by the browser, the full image is downloaded
first, so what is the point of the scaling (usually done to impove page
rendering)?

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)