Resourcebundle and a property file in /etc directory

jochenhebbrecht

I have a property file in the /etc directory ...

I want to load that property file, so I made a custom ClassLoader class

=>

package ntc.paim.web;

import java.io.File;
import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import java.net.URL;

public class CustomClassLoader extends ClassLoader {
protected URL findResource ( String name ) {
File f = new File(name);
try {
return f.toURL();
}
catch (MalformedURLException meu) {

}
return super.findResource(name);

When I want to load the bundle:

try {
settings =
ResourceBundle.getBundle("/etc/paim/settings.properties", new
Locale("BE"), new CustomClassLoader());
driver = settings.getString("DRIVER");
url = settings.getString("URL");
user = settings.getString("USER");
password = settings.getString("PASSWORD");
}
catch(Exception e)

But I get a MissingResourceBundle exception ... What am I doing wrong?

jochenhebbrecht

Moiristo schreef:
Don't supply the extension:
ResourceBundle.getBundle("/etc/paim/settings", cl)

Thnxxxx !!!!!
What a stupid mistake! Thank you so much ;-) !