Retrieving datagrid heading information

GaryDean

I am writing a method in a component that gets passed a 1.1 Datagrid. The
datagrid's columns were created at run time meaning it has no columns
collection.

How can I access Header and Footer data in the grid?

It's not in the grid.items collection - only rows there. there is no
grid.header or grid.footer.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Gary,

As for this post, I've also seen you another duplicated one in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group. The community guy Milosz
has provided a good example to you. In addition to the DataGird's approach,
I've also suggested you consider the GridView if you're developing
application upon ASP.NET 2.0 or plan to upgrade to the 2.0 platform.

Please feel free to post there if you still have any questions.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead