Roles in ASP.NET forms authentication

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stefan Kiryazov, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. How can i remove the underline of the days in an asp:Calendar? I tried
    hard with no result. I tried all of the following, and more:

    <asp:Calendar
    CssClass="menudark"

    <asp:Calendar
    DayStyle-CssClass="menudark"

    <asp:Calendar
    <DayStyle
    Font-Underline=False

    <asp:Calendar
    <DayStyle
    CssClass="menudark"

    private void calendar_DayRender(object sender, DayRenderEventArgs e)
    {
    e.Cell.CssClass = "menudark";
    e.Cell.Attributes["Style"] = "text-decoration: none;";

    Can anyone help me?

    There must be a way to change this. I searched the html source of the
    page and there was no "underline". What is causing this, a css maybe?

    Stefan Kiryazov, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Stefan Kiryazov

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    unrelated subject you have...

    Anyway, text-decoration:none is the style but it should be applied to the A
    element the calendar produces. For example having a style like this:

    #Calendar1 A {text-decoration:none}

    where Calendar1 is the ID your calendar is rendered with at client-side (as
    a table). How do you include it in your style sheets is up to you. This way
    it is calendar specific, but you can of course make it to apply to all
    calendars (and other elements having similar structure) by:

    TABLE A {text-decoration:none}

    This way it might make more sense to put into global stylesheet.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Jan 31, 2004