Ruby language dictionary entry

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Christine Frayda, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Hello all,

    I am hoping you would help with a Ruby Language Dictionary (cheat-sheet)
    page in the Software Engineers' Handbook Wikibook. I'm looking for a quick
    overview of general program structure with pointers to more specific
    information. (Yes, I could look this all up, but it's much faster if you
    know the language well and have used it recently. The site is under the GNU
    Documentation License, so I don't want to take examples directly from books
    and many online references.)

    Here's the Ruby page:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Software_Engineers_Handbook:Language_Dictionary:Ruby

    Here is the web site for the Wikibook
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Software_Engineers_Handbook

    I would love help with the other pages too.

    I would be happy to coordinate submissions for folks unwilling to adjust to
    wiki markup.

    Thanks for the help!

    Chris

    Christine Frayda, Nov 28, 2005