Run pip

Igor Korot

Hi, ALL,
I'm running Windows XP SP3 with python 2.7.

According to https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/installing.html all I need
is to download get-pip.py and then run "python get-pip.py".

However, after that running pip does not do anything. It says "pip is
not recognized as an internal command".

My goal is to install PyOpenGL, which I can do by running "pip install
PyOpenGL" according to
http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/installation.html.

The global search for "pip" didn't produce any results.

What am I missing?

Thank you.