Save link As

Sebastian

Hi

Is there any possibility to call function Save Link As from browser
when someone click on my button using left click?

I men something like <a href=# onClick="saveAs('document.html')"

Standard <a href will open this document in browser window - I just
want to have possibility to save it on my hard drive by clicking on
it.

Now only option to save document is left click on link and choose Save
link as from browser menu.

Thank you for help
Sebastian

Bart Van der Donck

Sebastian said:
Is there any possibility to call function Save Link As from browser
when someone click on my button using left click?

I men something like <a href=# onClick="saveAs('document.html')"

Standard <a href will open this document in browser window - I just
want to have possibility to save it on my hard drive by clicking on
it.

Now only option to save document is left click on link and choose Save
link as from browser menu.

This question comes up often here; please consult the archives:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/search?group=comp.lang.javascript&q=save+link+as