JavaScript in Acrobat Save As Found Text

Reaction score
I work with pdfs on a daily basis that contain the text OCA/<12 character text>. I'm hoping to obtain Acrobat Javascript code that will copy the 12 character text that follows OCA/ and "Save As" the found 12 character text + the word "MISC" (i.e. X--XXXXXXXXX MISC). I should mention the 12 characters always include the two hyphens in space 2 and 3 from the left (not sure if that matters) and OCA/ is never in the same area of the page however will always be found on the first page. I've learned from other forums that this possibly involves using the getPageNthWord method and folder level javascript files stored in the Acrobat JavaScript folder. Your script is highly appreciated. See attached image. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
It is considered bad form to post the same question on multiple help sites. You are using people's hard work and their time to help you and you not going to use or look at most of them. Go back to the first site you posted on and wait for an answer. If you don't get one in a day try a second site, but not post in every help site you can find in an hour. Get out.

Ask a Question