Scheduler

Mark Fox

Hello,

I am attempting to build a Scheduler server control
that will run jobs at pre-scheduled times (i.e. daily,
monthly, July 14 at 1:25pm). Could anyone point me in
the right direction for how to do this without running it
as a Windows service (I am using shared hosting and must
deploy through FTP)? I am not sure of the best way to
develop a server control that will always run in the
background and not be dependent on .aspx page requests to
run. Thanks for your help!