SCP Ruby

Ari Brown

Hey all,
What would be the best way to use SCP through ruby?
I'm looking to use it to connect to an AFP port on a mac.

THanks,
~ Ari
English is like a pseudo-random number generator - there are a
bajillion rules to it, but nobody cares.

Daniel Berger

Hey all,
What would be the best way to use SCP through ruby?
I'm looking to use it to connect to an AFP port on a mac.

Will net-sftp work for you? Otherwise you're looking at a custom
'expect' solution (unless someone has already rolled one out that I
don't know about).

Regards,

Dan

Ari Brown

Will net-sftp work for you? Otherwise you're looking at a custom
'expect' solution (unless someone has already rolled one out that I
don't know about).

Currently, that's what I've hacked together. But what I'm doing is
connecting to an AFP (Apple Filing Protocol) port. I've been told
that I can do it through SCP, so I've been using SFTP.

Not sure if it works yet, tho. Testing it now...