Scrolling select pull down

David

Im looking for ideas on how to implement a pull down menu that uses a
scroll bar. There are about 30 items in a list and I only want to
show 5 of them at a time. Anyone have any advice on how I would start
this?

Logos

Im looking for ideas on how to implement a pull down menu that uses a
scroll bar.  There are about 30 items in a list and I only want to
show 5 of them at a time.  Anyone have any advice on how I would start
this?

How about using a regular old select and setting the SIZE?

(eg)
<select size="5">
<option>1-blah</option>
<option>2-meh</option>