scRUBYt! Next Page e fill_textfield... Who can help me?

Lucas Panthe

Hi,
I don't understand some thing with scRUBYt!.
If I must fill two fields before a search why this command don't work?

fill_textfield 'Nome', 'Enry'
fill_textfield 'Cognome', 'Shuck'
submit

I have this code that indicate how I can go to the next page where the
link is on the word "successiva":

<a title="successiva" href="http://www.nominando.it/p-9?">

I've tried this but don't work

next_page "successiva", :limit => 5

Somebody can help me? I'm new on scRUBYt!...
Bye
thanks
Panthe

;-)