select number

JimJx

This is probably a very easy question but I couldn't find it in the
docs.

I have a select
SELECT * FROM valley WHERE category = ?

But I need to be able to find any number, 1, 2, 89, 153... etc.

How do I do that???

Thanks!
Jim

Paul Lalli

This is probably a very easy question but I couldn't find it in the
docs.

I have a select
SELECT * FROM valley WHERE category = ?

But I need to be able to find any number, 1, 2, 89, 153... etc.

How do I do that???

How do you do what??? Your question is nonsensical. What do the
numbers 1, 2, 89, 153 have to do with the SQL statement you pasted?
What does "any number" have to do with that statement?

Your question is very poorly phrased. At a minimum, you should be
posting sample input and desired output of whatever problem it is
you're having.

Paul Lalli

usenet

I have a select
SELECT * FROM valley WHERE category = ?

But I need to be able to find any number, 1, 2, 89, 153... etc.

Huh??? Do you mean you want to select all rows where the value of the
category column is numeric? Or are you trying to select all rows
where the category column matches some particular number or group of
numbers???

FWIW, that's not a Perl question...