sending a list of emails from a webform

Steven Bazeley

I need to send a large list of emails from a webform by clicking a single
button. Microsoft's documentation for coding this seems straight forward
and I'm about to begin experimenting with their sample code (VB.NET). I
would like to know if it is possible to use HTML to format
the emails as opposed to just text, i.e. use a picture for the header,
specify fonts, bold text, center text etc. all from information stored in a
database.
Any examples or suggestions appreciated!
Thanks
Steven.

Remy Blaettler

I normally use the SmtpMail class from the .Net framework. It can handle
HTML mails too. Just check out the MSDN help, it contains some good
examples. But its nothing complicated anyway.