    vobjMail.TextBody= The Body
    vobjMail.Send

    set vobjMail=nothing

    Kurien Baker Fenn, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Kurien Baker Fenn

    Steven Burn Guest

    Steven Burn, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Kurien Baker Fenn

    Moorthy Guest

    First of all, You must check the SMTP service and then check is there any
    firewall blocking SMTP services.

    Moorthy, Jul 18, 2005
  4. Kurien Baker Fenn

    Bullschmidt Guest

    One thing that helped me once was to make sure the From e-mail address
    is really from an e-mail account on that Web site on that server.

    Also here's an interesting link:

    VBScript To Send Email Using CDO
    http://www.paulsadowski.com/WSH/cdo.htm
    Interesting about halfway down is: Sending a text email using
    authentication against a remote SMTP server

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    <<
    I am using CDONTS to send a mail.There is no error in the code and it
    says
    that the mail has been send successfully,But i am not receiving any
    mails.please help.

    The Code

    Set vobjMail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
    vobjMail.From= Email address
    vobjMail.To= Email address
    vobjMail.Subject= The subject
    vobjMail.TextBody= The Body