Server.Execute() & Application.Lock

Elie Grouchko

Hi

In Page1.asp I am calling Server.Execute("Page2.asp"). Before calling
Server.Execute(), I set an application variable to a value that it is
important for me to know that it doesn't get accessed by another ASP page
before I call Application.unlock in Page2.asp, that is why I use
Application.lock.

According to the documentation, Application.lock gets automatically unlocked
when the ASP page terminate, I want to confirm that calling Server.Execute()
doesn't automatically unlock the application, i.e that Page2.asp will start
executing when the application is still locked.

Many thanks

Elie Grouchko