Server side Timer component in ASP.net

Neo

Hello All,

In desktop application whenever we wanted to have some code repeated
running we used to have timer component in Visual Basic. I want to have
same logic on serverside now. Like creating some reports every day,
sending mail at certain time etc, which user access everyday.
Currently, I am using NT Scheduler having my WinApps running. but I
have to manually add tasks there. Is there anyway, to put this in IIS
infrastructure itself? How can one schedule code to run in future at
certain date and time on server?

Best Regards,
Neo