Server.Transfer problem

John

Hi all,

In one of my user controls, i perform a Server.Transfer with a false. The
reason is to re-navigate to a page with different settings then different
controls are re-loaded.

The problem is that as soon as the Server.Transfer is issued, it is placed
permanently into the Action of my form and any subsequent hidden fields
changed are not relected as Request items any more because they're always
the same.

What do I do here? Is there an alternative to Server.Transfer or can I clear
this somehow?

Regards
John.

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

How about using response.redirect instead. There is slightly more overhead
because of the way it works but it isn't particularly noticable by
end-users.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP