session problem

classdj2000

This is more of a JSF problem, but the solution I want is in Java
(beans).
I want to build a session based application and I'm having trouble
finding a good tutorial which states all the steps, from the beginning
to the end, leaves no gaps for me to fill with chunks of code and is
for beginners. If you know such a tutorial or example or if you are
kind enough to write one for me, please don't hesitate.
It should also solve any problems regarding hitting the back button or
refresh, also.