setLocale

Roedy Green

I discovered that JSpinner.setLocale has no effect on how the display
shows up, e.g. with commas vs decimal points to group the digits.

Is this is bug?
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

We are almost certainly going to miss our [global warming] deadline.
We cannot get the 10 lost years back, and by the time a new global agreement to
replace the Kyoto accord is negotiated and put into effect, there will probably
not be enough time left to stop the warming short of the point where we must not
go. ~ Gwynne Dyer