ShowmodalDialog

news.planet.nl

Hi,

We're developing a webapplication and for looking up values from long lists,
we use showmodaldialog thourgh javascript to open a dialog, which shows a
list of items the user can select. Using javascript we then fill in the
value in the calling form.

We're running into a problem however when we put the system on a production
server. The problem is that after opening one of the dialogs, the posting of
the calling form fails anf the server returns a blank screen. The source
html of this screen is <html><head><some meta

Biggest differences betweem testing and production are:
- Production is windows 2003, testing is windows 2000
- Production uses https with server and client certificate

Switching ssl off on the production server seems to fix the problem. And the
problem seems te be gone if the browser is IE 6, without SP2, and the
problen occurs more if te browser is IE6 with SP2

Is anything of this sounding familair and what could be the solution to
this?

regards, Felix