showmodaldialog

Ben Schumacher

I'm programming a web app using ASP.Net 2.0 and vb.net. In some instances,
I open a popup window using vbscript and the ShowModalDialog window command.
The .aspx page that is opened using the ShowModalDialog instruction has it's
first rendered table with a width of 100%. The ShowModalDialog instruction
also allows the user to resize the window when necessary. When this
(resizing) happens, the table does not stretch or shrink to the size of the
window. This worked fine in IE6. As a matter of fact, as soon as the
showmodaldialog window opens I get a vertical and horizontal scroll bars
that cut off the right and bottom edges of my page. Why is the window
trying to scroll as soon as it opens? I have the width of the first table
set to 100% which should keep things in proportion to the window size
without the need for scroll bars.

Any Ideas?????