silent saveas ?

Mei

HI!

Sir,

I'm having difficulties to save the web browser in silent. when I try to
use

WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,
"c:\blank.html", "c:\blank.html"

The save window keep prompting up. How can I keep the save window in
silent? Please help me, Thanks a lot

Mei

Peter Hansen

Please don't post HTML to this list/newsgroup.
I’m having difficulties to save the web browser in silent… when I try to use
WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\blank.html",
"c:\blank.html"
The save window keep prompting up. How can I keep the save window in silent?
Please help me, Thanks a lot

To answer your question as best I can: have you checked the Microsoft
documentation for WebBrowser1? Surely it will answer the question for
you... at the least, there's nothing Python-related in your question,
and your code doesn't even appear to be Python, so I'm not sure why
you're posting here.

(Note: if that was really supposed to be Python, you should know that
using a \b in a string like that will not generate a backslash and a
"b", but will actually generate a single BACKSPACE character.)

-Peter

John J. Lee

Mei said:
I'm having difficulties to save the web browser in silent. when I try to
use

WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,
"c:\blank.html", "c:\blank.html"

The save window keep prompting up. How can I keep the save window in
silent? Please help me, Thanks a lot

1. This is a Python newsgroup, and your question doesn't relate to
Python AFAICT.

2. You can't -- the behaviour you report is a bug in IE (at least, was
in 5.0).

John