Simple Login Script needs 1 modification

Nick

I have the following code below to bring up a scree to log into a
website i visit frequently, the idea is to make a page locally on my
pc where all i have to do is open the page up and it will
automatically log me in. how ever the login button must still be
pressed when the page is loaded, i was told that some java sniplets
could be added to automatically include the login when this is loaded,
could someone please help me with this? If you find a solution, could
you please email me also at cyberphix @ hotmail.com "exclude spaces in
address"

<head>
<title>There QuickLogin</title>
</head>
<form id="loginform" name="loginform"
action="https://webapps.prod.there.com/login/login" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="sendAsLoginData" value="1">
<input type="hidden" id="t_avname" name="avname" value="YOURNAME">
<input type="hidden" id="t_password" name="password"
value="YOURPASSWORD">
<input type="submit" name="submitbutton" value="Log in">
</form>

Andrew Thompson

I have the following code below to bring up a scree to log into a
website i visit frequently, .....
could someone please help me with this?

Probably, on the correct group..

You have the wrong group.