Simple Netbeans problem

Thomas Kellerer

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote on 14.05.2009 23:32:
I've got a JFrame, with a Jpanel on top and other stuff on that.
All the same size.
How do I select between them using Netbeans Design?
Right now I can only get at the top one because I can only click on the
top one.
Use the Insepctor tree on the left, you can select the components there. Once it
is selected you can change it's properties in the Properties window.

If the selected component is a container (i.e it contains other components) you
can select "Design this container" from the context menu in the Inspector
window. That will display only that container in the GUI editor.