Simple problem for Newbie???

Guest

Hi,

I read this really interesting artical on how to use roles in asp.net but unfortunately I'm not sure how you get this to work with a form??? I would be grateful if someone could tell me how I put this code into action!

I've just started using VS 2003 and am new to asp.net so would be grateful for any advice!

Thanks

Curt_C [MVP]

Most likely it will be based in the web.config using the <authentication>
tag and <location> tags specifying pages that are accessible to the
different roles

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software