Simulating Click

david sargent

Ok, so I have read posts that say Firefox can't simulate a click on a
<input type="file>, but I remember seeing an example for a file upload
where the input file was in a hidden iFrame and it worked perfectly!
I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do this....my main reason for
asking is I have a aspx page where I would like to upload images and do
so "seamlessly" such that I don't have to continuously reload the
page...

If anyone has a suggestion on how to click() the <input type="file">
regardless of browser...please let me know!

Thanks!