Single-Value Data Binding on TextBox...

Julius Fenata

Dear all,

Need help to bind single-value on textbox.., I have code on code-behind like
this...

if ( ! Page.IsPostBack )
{
BindData();
this.DataBind();

private void BindData()
{
// Connection
SqlConnection cn_Pubs =
new SqlConnection("server=(local);" +
"uid=sa;" +
"pwd=;" +
"database=pubs");

// Adapter
SqlDataAdapter da_Titles =
new SqlDataAdapter("SELECT title, " +
"notes, " +
"price " +
"FROM titles", cn_Pubs);

// DataSet
DataSet ds_Titles = new DataSet();
da_Titles.Fill(ds_Titles, "titles");
}

And have coded in Web Forms like this...

<asp:TextBox
id=TextBox1
runat="server"
Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(ds_Titles, "title") %>'>
</asp:TextBox>

But Compiler throw error message like this...

CS0103: The name 'ds_Titles' does not exist in the class or namespace
'ASP.WebForm1_aspx'

How to resolve this problem..?

Thx,
Julius F