SOAP w/ Attachments Example Available?

Kenneth Love

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Web Service that sends a SOAP message with an
attachment (zip file), but I'm having trouble finding a working
example. My magic incantation at Google (java soap attachment axis
example) produced very little that was useful.

My current set up is Java 1.4.2_06, Tomcat 5.5.9, and Apache Axis 1.2.
The Axis page indicates they have preliminary support for SOAP with
Attachments. So, I should be able to write something if I can find a
clear example.

I will also need to write the web service client code to retrieve the
SOAP message and the attachment.

Where might I find useful information on SOAP w/ Attachments using
Java? Google search parameters would be great. Book references are
good.

adTHANKSvance,
Kenneth Love

P.S. Sorry if this is a FAQ; like I said, Google didn't help.