socket problem

step

my server program is writed with c in windows using mingw,using
"select" model

client is writed with python

the problem is , when the client connect the server, the function
FD_ISSET(cilentfd,&set) always true, but it hvae read no data, i also
no send data to server.

why? i use telnet program in windows to test my server ,it
good ,FD_ISSET is work ok, it return false