specifying a type for use=literal messages is not supported.

clivefoley

Does anyone know how to fix the error in the subject line? I am trying
to Add a web reference to a web service and this error occurs.

This is the binding for the web service :

<wsdl:binding name="bpelProcessSoap" type="tns:startProcessPortSoap">
<soap:binding style="document"
<wsdl:eek:peration name="addLeadToProcess">
<soap:eek:peration soapAction="" style="document"/>
<wsdl:input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
<wsdl:eek:utput>