SQL cache Problem

Nadia Amir

I want to enable SQL cache notification on northwind tables employees. I
have used the tool aspnet_regsql.exe as defined in the tutorial
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/li...02y(vs.80).aspx . It does gives me the
message that it has successfully enable the table for caching .But when i
use the ASP.net application which use the SQL dependency it gives me this
error

"The 'Employees' table in the database 'Northwind' is not enabled for SQL
cache notification.

Please make sure the table exists, and the table name used for cache
dependency matches exactly the table name used in cache notification
registration.

To enable a table for SQL cache notification, please use
SqlCacheDependencyAdmin.EnableTableForNotifications method, or the command
line tool aspnet_regsql. To use the tool, please run 'aspnet_regsql.exe -?'
for more information.

To get a list of enabled tables in the database, please use
SqlCacheDependencyManager.GetTablesEnabledForNotifications method, or the
command line tool aspnet_regsql.exe. "

what could be the problem ?