SQL datareader problem

BIJU

Hai,
Now I started ASP.NET Visual Web developer2008. When I stated the database
connection like
con = New SqlConnection("Data Source=BIJU;Initial
Catalog=election;Integrated Security=True")
cmd = New SqlCommand("select * from gram_mst where dist_code = 1",
con)
reader = cmd.EndExecuteReader()
I got the error message in the execute reader as "argument not spacified for
the parameter asyncResult of public function End execute reader(asyncresult
as system.IasyncResult) as system.data.sqlclient.sqldatareader". I dont know
why it is like that. Please, anybody have solution, kindly share with me and
thanks in advance

BIJU