[SQLite] Recommended wrapper?

Gilles Ganault

Hello

I browsed through the SQLite archives at Gname, but most
threads regarding wrappers for Python date back to 2005, and for this
ng, Google returns stuff from 2006 as the most relevant posts, so I
figured I should ask here before diving in.

There are several wrappers listed in the wiki
(http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteWrappers), so I'd like
some feedback about which you would recommend to use SQLite from
Python (2.4, but I can upgrade to 2.5 if need be).

Thank you
GG.