Sr. Quality Analyst - Direct Client

Nandy82

Hello,

we have a Sr.Quality Analyst opening for our direct client opening.

Location : Edison,NJ.
Duration : 9 Months.
Title : Sr.QA

Job Description:

* Performance in functional and regression testing.
* Extensively used MS Office tools in documenting and reporting errors
with screenshots in Quality Center.
* Involvement in Debugging and analyzing the test results, Bug
tracking and documentation.
* Involved in the setup and configuration of QTP and Quality Center.
* Responsible for analyzing system requirements and developing a test
plan for the project based on SDLC.
* Automation the existing manual test scenarios using QTP.

If you are interested in the above description please forward your
profile with the contact information ASAP.
I will contact you immediately and will discuss further....

waiting for your updated resume with the contact information.

Please send your profile to (e-mail address removed)