Urgent DIRECT CLIENT Openings: 1.QA Documentation Analyst, 2.BusinessSystem Analyst, Austin, TX.

Isaac

Hi All,

We have 2 Urgent DIRECT CLIENT Requirements, please find the Job
Specifications given, send matching profile with rate, current
location and Contact details ASAP to my official ID :
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

1. Job Title : QA Documentation Analyst
Location : Austin, Texas
Project Duration : 2+ Month(s)
Est Start Date : 7/1/2010
Preference : None
Skill Set :
QA Documentation Analyst,
Quality Analyst strong in Documentation
5 yrs experience in QA, QA skills
Locals highly preferred

2. Job Title : Business System Analyst
Location : Austin, Texas
Project Duration : 6+ Month(s)
Est Start Date : ASAP
Preference : None
Skill Set :
Ability to use Rational business Analysis tools (or similar) including
Rational Architect Tool.
Should have 5+ years as a Business Analyst on IT projects, using It
skills and principles, Can work independently on assigned tasks.
Strong communications skills
Job Description : Business Systems analyst type, with strong analysis
and full application life-cycle type skills. Must have the ability to
understand and document Use Cases, business rules, business Processes,
and data modeling, and understand business concepts.
Ability to use Rational business Analysis tools (or similar) including
Rational Architect Tool. Should have 5+ years as a Business Analyst on
IT projects, using It skills and principles, Can work independently on
assigned tasks. Strong communications skills, Take direction well.
Will work in the PMO under the direction of the Client’s Maximo PM.
They may also be working on other projects. Having worked in a PMO
before would be a plus. Electrical Utility experience preferred.
Local Resources would be highly preferred.