SSL comunications

Jenicek

hello,
I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. I load htm page
with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page
contains both secure
and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" when I
click Yes Button the page is not load in SSL.

Can you help me?
thank you
Peter

Svein Terje Gaup

Your problem can be due to the fact that you are referencing links or images using a url that starts with "http:". Try referencing everything in your page using either relative, ie."images/picture.gif", or absolute, ie. "/images/picture.gif", url's without the protocol.

Sincerely
Svein Terje Gaup

hello,
I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. I load htm page with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page contains both secure
and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" when I click Yes Button the page is not load in SSL.

Can you help me?
thank you
Peter

Guest

Also check the page's cache settings for other SSL issues:

see:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=316431

Your problem can be due to the fact that you are referencing links or images using a url that starts with "http:". Try referencing everything in your page using either relative, ie."images/picture.gif", or absolute, ie. "/images/picture.gif", url's without the protocol.

Sincerely
Svein Terje Gaup

hello,
I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. I load htm page with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page contains both secure
and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" when I click Yes Button the page is not load in SSL.

Can you help me?
thank you
Peter

Jenicek

hello
I made a frame page with simple htm pages and result is same. Can I use
page with frames in SSL mode ?
thank you
Peter